Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The more I read, the more I think there'll be lots of movement in the 1st round

March 22, 2024 05:38AM
It seems to me some teams that aren't being talked about enough, who believe that they are a piece or 2 away from making a Superbowl run. One of them is the Jets, another is Cleveland, and maybe yet another is the Falcons, and perhaps the Dophins.

I can easily see these 4 teams...and some others including our Rams...moving around in the 1st round to try to get someone they love and that they feel they very much need to get over the top. Then there will be other teams so desperate for QB help just to be competitive (like the Vikes, Denver) that are not currently in a position for the big 3, and so will vie for the 4th guy, that these teams will trade around trying to get into position.

So, I think the 1st round is going to be full of trades and any attempt to mock beyond the first 2 picks is futile. Even New England at 3 could trade out if they don't feel the QB available at that spot is to their liking.

Plus, I hold to my conviction that the Rams have a big red circle around a couple of 1st round Edge rushers and will do what it takes to get one of them because a) they need one desperately after not getting one in FA, and b) cost control.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The more I read, the more I think there'll be lots of movement in the 1st round

RockRam54March 22, 2024 05:38AM