Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: VID: Aaron Donald getting mad - makes you wonder

March 21, 2024 02:47AM
mtramfan
What led up to each incident?

Where did Aaron reach the boil-over point and why?

Not sure matters much as to what led up to it mt but these guys should be able to control their tempers more than some can. AD seemed to have a short fuse and maybe other teams purposely tried to "get under his skin" and it worked.

Anger management was one of the few flaws (if you can it that) that AD had. Maybe it's due to steroid rage? IDK.

I don't even think this was all of AD's fights. He's had quite a few. Sometimes AD went to the extremes too by choking, eye poking and swinging helmets at unprotected players heads. lol

AD is one of my favorite Rams of all time. Nothing will change that...unless he comes out of retirement to play for the whiners! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: 112 seconds of Aaron Donald getting mad | All career chokes, facemask grabs, etc. so far

Ramsdude138March 20, 2024 01:30PM

mtramfan50March 20, 2024 09:25PM

Ramsdude40March 21, 2024 02:47AM