Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mike LaFleur

March 16, 2024 06:41AM
One thing I did not factor in is LaFleur. IMO, I felt LaFleur did an excellent job with Wentz against San Francisco as he called all the plays with an exception or two in the red zone. Also he took advantage of Wentz legs because the 49er defense has been vulnerable to mobile QB's over the years, but I totally forgot, how long that he worked with Jimmy Garoppolo.

Again I will never be a fan of Garoppolo, even though back in 2014 I wanted the Rams to draft Garoppolo in the 2nd round to backup the oft injured Sam Bradford, but of course, Jeff Fisher was too clueless to make that selection and instead traded up in that round to jump in front of the Titans (his old team) to draft Lamarcus Joyner because he knew the Titans coveted him and that is why I never liked Fisher as I digress.

Anyway, it is obvious Garoppolo was someone the Rams had identified as somebody they coveted and again not sure I understand it, but McVay & most recently Mike LaFleur I will trust their judgment, but I am always going to wish the Rams held onto Carson Wentz a little bit longer.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams add former rival to solve QB2 quandary. Rental or ‘prove it’?

Rams4390March 16, 2024 05:09AM

Mike LaFleur

den-the-coach66March 16, 2024 06:41AM