Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I speculated earlier this week that the Rams might value coverage over pass rush

March 15, 2024 12:25PM
It's not out of the realm of possibility. The ravens are one of the teams off the top of my head that do it this way. Last year their starting edge rushers were Clowney and Van Noy. It was their secondary that stole the show. This has been a topic of conversation analytically among a lot of circles as well. Some people think that coverage is more impactful than pass rush but less predictable from year to year while pass rush is more dependable on a year to year basis but has less impact. We've witnessed this before with our team. You can stifle our pass rush by getting rid of the ball quickly. But if guys aren't open there's just nowhere to go with the ball. I expect we're going to start seeing cost efficient deals along the d line and more money going towards the offense and the secondary.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2024 12:27PM by Ram_Ruler.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After AD’s abrupt retirement, I have a question about Rams FA strategy this offseason…

Rams43183March 15, 2024 12:16PM

I speculated earlier this week that the Rams might value coverage over pass rush

Ram_Ruler72March 15, 2024 12:25PM

Re: After AD’s abrupt retirement, I have a question about Rams FA strategy this offseason…

bigjimram2167March 15, 2024 12:41PM

We just have to face it

NewMexicoRam73March 15, 2024 12:58PM