Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kyren Williams & Cooper Kupp are not 17 game work horses...

March 05, 2024 05:08PM
In my opinion Kupp can't be counted on anymore to be the 17 game workhorse he was in our SB season.

Kyren Williams isn't durable enough (even though a young player) to be a bell cow back.

I hope McVay and Snead have contemplated this all off the offseason.

They are both stud players but I don't trust their durability in a 17 game season and a playoff run to put all your chips on the table expecting them to stay healthy and active.

Our Rams need to find another stud RB to supplement Williams.

They need another stud WR for insurance because Kupp hasn't played a full season in 2 years.

I'm hoping the Rams brass has learned their lesson with having a veteran backup QB as well. Stafford isn't a guaranteed 17 game active player either.

It's important for the Rams to find insurance for Kupp, Williams and Stafford for the 2024 season.

We all know this. It's going to be interesting to see what moves they make in the coming weeks and short months.

Keeping Stafford, Kupp and Williams healthy for 17 games is easier said than done.

We need insurance for Stafford as well.

Please don't have a no name backup QB for the 2024 season McVay and Snead. You both learned your lesson by now.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kyren Williams & Cooper Kupp are not 17 game work horses...

Florida_Ram144March 05, 2024 05:08PM

100% Agree

Paco7040March 05, 2024 06:22PM

I can’t say I disagree with the general point

Speed_Kills40March 06, 2024 08:10AM