Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, that was a 2nd down and 6 play

February 13, 2024 05:17AM
21Dog
Defender was all him and he managed to get to McCaffrey for a 24 yd gain. One of the key plays in their final drive.

24 Yard Pass
(11:12) (Shotgun) B.Purdy pass short left to C.McCaffrey pushed ob at KC 26 for 24 yards (L.Sneed) [G.Karlaftis].
2nd & 6 at 50

Purdy did well to get that pass off! There were times he did well against the blitz but those were all on first and second downs. He didn't do as well on 3rd downs. 2 of 19? Including the obvious one in OT when he couldn't get the ball out fast enough and had to settle for the FG which of course lost them the game.

Not sure why the 3rd down blitzes worked better but they sure did...especially when it counted. Kudos to Spags for his game plan and in game adjustments!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Purdy vs Blitz in SB including 3rd down blitz stats Attachments

Ramsdude243February 13, 2024 03:59AM

the pass to McCaffrey in the left flat in OT

21Dog118February 13, 2024 04:58AM

Yeah, that was a 2nd down and 6 play

Ramsdude96February 13, 2024 05:17AM

Re: the pass to McCaffrey in the left flat in OT

JimYoungblood5361February 13, 2024 03:42PM