Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Agree with some of that.

February 12, 2024 05:43AM
RockRam
The Rams already have a young giant NT and he did a really good job this year, and developed as the year went on.

What the Rams need is a very good Edge Rusher, 2 very good CBs, a much faster FS than Fuller, and a better ILB to go along with Jones.

On offense, the Rams need another starting level RB (RB1b), and one more WR that is true playmaker. Since they need their WRs to be good blockers, then Tutu simply doesn't fit because of the new tilt towards a much more physical style of play. The Rams could gain $1.5 mil of cap space by releasing him or trading him for a bag of potato chips, and they should.

They also need to keep their Oline intact. Please notice that KC's Oline was good, not great, and their OT's were pretty average. Which is why, in my view, in today's NFL you need a great IOL more than great OTs because inside is where the threat to the QB comes from the quickest, and it's the heart of any good running game. OT's don't have to stone their guys. Mainly they need to push their guys wide, not get bull rushed to the inside, and TEs and RBs and even WRs can chip to help them.

And, they need a top level FG kicker. Probably might need to draft one if there is one that is anywhere worth it because a really good one is likely not be available except at nearly vet backup QB money. Look at how important FG kickers were last night. In fact, that one extra point miss by the San Fran Kicker changed the game strategy for KC.

I think Kobie Turner is a great talent, but he's not a massive run stuffer. I agree with Dodgerram. We need a massive body to plug up the middle on 1st down and/or obvious running downs

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2024 05:44AM by six2stack.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lessons to be learned from this SB for the Rams

dodgerram257February 11, 2024 11:36PM

Agree with some of that.

RockRam107February 12, 2024 02:25AM

KC offensive line

21Dog77February 12, 2024 05:36AM

Re: Agree with some of that.

six2stack58February 12, 2024 05:43AM

Job 1 is to improve pass rush capabilities…

Rams4353February 12, 2024 05:51AM