Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If I was an NFL owner

February 07, 2024 09:46AM
I'd be focused on setting up NFL servers for the express purpose of streaming NFL games, with a pay plan that is priced to get people to pony up the bucks instead of illegally streaming. In other words don't price your product out of range of the working class.

Also I'd offer both individual game "e-tickets" as well as season seats which is the entire season bundled at a cheaper rate per game than watching them individually.

Lastly I'd offer regular "e-tickets" as well as premier. The regular would include one feed with the classic angle. The premier would provide multiple camera angles the user can switch between or even have up all at once.

I get that they're afraid to do it, to make the jump. Because that method they don't know how much they will make, and that affects cap and all that. But I'd be pushing behind the scenes to cut out the middleman and deliver content directly to the fans. That way all the advertising money goes right into their pocket, as well as the gameday e-ticket sales.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

WSJ: How You Stream Sports Is About to Be Transformed by a Blockbuster Media Deal

Speed_Kills259February 07, 2024 08:38AM

If I was an NFL owner

merlin67February 07, 2024 09:46AM