Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed Speed

January 31, 2024 06:04AM
Speed_Kills
we haven't seen anything like this seen Walsh or Holmgren

Listen if I'm Stan Kronke I'm throwing my weight around more... the Rams absolutely should be getting compensatory picks at this point

McVay is on that competition committee I'm sure! These guys need to be better fighters on stuff like this

It's almost if we are being punished for being good. How do they expect a team to remain competitive and maintain a quality staff if you are replacing this many people every year!

It is 100% a testament to Sean McVay's outstanding reputation amongst his peers!

The only coach who didn't benefit from the McVay effect was Morris but now even Raheem got the "rub"!

IMO, there should be some kind of compensation when losing this many coaches. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So How Many Coaches and Assistants Have The Rams Lost?

Classicalwit180January 31, 2024 04:33AM

Re: So How Many Coaches and Assistants Have The Rams Lost?

CROMWELL2194January 31, 2024 04:40AM

Success = Loss

MamaRAMa94January 31, 2024 04:59AM

Re: The good news....McVay hires coaches other teams want!

oldschoolramfan73January 31, 2024 05:32AM

Its ridiculous at this point

Speed_Kills99January 31, 2024 05:50AM

Agreed Speed

Ramsdude90January 31, 2024 06:04AM

Re: Agreed Speed

Ohiorams60January 31, 2024 06:57AM

I like that!

Ramsdude62January 31, 2024 07:22AM