Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Most of the GSOT was brilliant

January 28, 2024 04:51AM
Stafford9
When he breaks down tape he is brilliant. He should be an OC and after a few years would be a great head coach in my opinion

That team had a lot of very smart football players and coaches! Faulk might have been the smartest but Warner, Bruce and Holt were no slouches either.

I think Warner, Bruce and Holt all could have had good coaching careers if they chose to do so.

Add to that all the super smart coaches DV assembled and you have the some of the best talent the NFL has ever seen, let alone on one team!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2024 05:04AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kurt Warner is brilliant

Stafford9202January 28, 2024 04:37AM

Most of the GSOT was brilliant

Ramsdude58January 28, 2024 04:51AM

You are right

Stafford927January 28, 2024 05:03AM

Marshall Faulk for Red Zone coordinator!

NewMexicoRam39January 28, 2024 05:12AM

Aye!

Stafford924January 28, 2024 05:19AM

He has great insight.

Ridgewood Ram33January 28, 2024 05:49AM