Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In a non-Ram involved game....

January 27, 2024 08:52AM
This is about excited as I can get leading up to a playoff game.... Ravens vs Chiefs. And although Jackson vs Mahomes is the feature attraction.... it's a hell of a lot more than that. I think this match-up is about as good as the NFL can offer and actually, as of right now, I think it's better than any potential matchup in the SB.

I have more emotional investment in the Lions vs Niners game, of course... hoping the Niners fall. But even after reading all YOUR replies about how the Lions could beat the Niners, (you did very well)..... ehhhhh, just can't see it. Guess I'm just pessimistic by nature. laughing smiley

As far as a hard hitting and 'elite' talent matchup I think Ravens vs Niners would be the best.... but any matchup should be very good this year.

One last thought.... for a while now it has been the consensus that the QB position is everything. The rest is just 'filler'. I don't really subscribe to that point of view BUT... I wouldn't want to try and argue the point. And considering the 4 teams left... one could make the case that THIS year, (not considering careers), the 4 best QB's in the league are playing this weekend. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

In a non-Ram involved game....

JamesJM169January 27, 2024 08:52AM

pure pocket passes in NFC, dynamic QBs who can also run in AFC

JimYoungblood5359January 27, 2024 09:30AM

Re: pure pocket passes in NFC, dynamic QBs who can also run in AFC

Rampage2K-50January 27, 2024 09:36AM

Speaking of defenses.....

JamesJM43January 27, 2024 09:39AM

Ever since Rams got good again (2017) I just get depressed when we aren’t in them

Rampage2K-41January 27, 2024 09:39AM

Yes, they could have....

JamesJM35January 27, 2024 09:47AM

Re: Yes, they could have....

Classicalwit34January 27, 2024 10:33AM