Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It is obvious McSneed "stanned" for Raheem

January 25, 2024 06:24PM
It is being reported everywhere that the Rams strongly advocated for Raheem to get a HC bid. This makes me happy because it makes the Rams look like one of the classiest organizations in the NFL. I am happy for the comp picks but I am either happier for Raheem. One funny thought struck me when hearing over and over again how hard the Rams advocated for Raheem. It might be selective memory but I don't recall the Chiefs stanning so hard for Bienemy those multiple times he was up for a HC position. I wonder why, was it that they didn't want to lose him? As a Rams fan who while loving my team smarted at it's reputation for being cheap back in the day, I came up in the ED era. Now the Rams have a habit of landing any major FA they really go after and even when players leave the Rams they sing the Rams praises not in the way everyone does but go above and beyond. OBJ, Von couldn't say nicer things about the Rams. This will be why future FA's and future hot coaching prospects will prioritize the Rams over most if not all the NFL.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It is obvious McSneed "stanned" for Raheem

RamsDynasty189January 25, 2024 06:24PM