Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are Deebo and Cooper the same guy?

January 22, 2024 06:36PM
I know their games are different but hear me out. Deebo had a season that had the league in awe, uncoverable a match-up nightmare. He was rewarded for that season with a significant salary upgrade. However after that season he was never the same, oft injured, that flashes but is a mere shadow of his former glory. Going all in on his magical season seems to have had career changing results. Now to me that description of Deebo seems eerily similar to Cooper. I haven't seen that Deebo since his breakout season, not even close to it. Could the same be said about Cooper? Cooper always had injury issues and the year after the Super Bowl was cursed across the board so that didn't worry me but this season has me worried we might never see Super Cooper again. A passable #2 or an elite #3 but never a #1 again. What say ye? Answer intellectually not emotionally, we all want apex Kupp back.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Are Deebo and Cooper the same guy?

RamsDynasty198January 22, 2024 06:36PM

Both play hard as hell and never take a dive before contact. I think back to 2019..

Ramgator58January 23, 2024 01:45AM

Re: Both play hard as hell and never take a dive before contact. I think back to 2019..

RamsDynasty49January 23, 2024 04:43AM