Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When one of the listed needs is LOT, I kind of turn off

January 20, 2024 11:39AM
Listing LOT as one of the Rams top offseason needs is nothing but a bunch of parroting by sports journalists.
The Rams have NO need of a LOT. Sure, maybe some depth. But they have a very able, young, still developing LOT who did a good job all year long.

I admit that it is very early in the process, but it hard for me to imagine Kool-Aid being their at 19 unless there is a medical nobody knows about right now.

Those other 2 guys....really? Rams aren't going to waste a 3rd rounder on a ILB. And unless there is an Edge still there after 50 players are off the board that the Rams have very high hopes for, it's hard for me to imagine that either.

I think the Rams will have Edge as their FA priority, so where they might spend a draft pick for another Edge after that is hard to determine.
I also think they will have their eye on a couple of FA Secondary players although probably not the top 2 or 3. Where Witherspoon fits into all this I don't know. But, you pretty much need a star at one starting spot in the Secondary and another at Edge if you hope to win the Superbowl. So, they might swing big if there are FAs they really like.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Draft Wire's Curt Popejoy three round mock

CROMWELL21297January 20, 2024 04:27AM

Re: Draft Wire's Curt Popejoy three round mock

Rams4376January 20, 2024 05:19AM

den-the-coach106January 20, 2024 05:39AM

Rams4376January 20, 2024 06:06AM

alyoshamucci117January 20, 2024 05:48AM