Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I'm telling you

January 16, 2024 04:19AM
Speed_Kills
its gonna take me a minute to shake this game

Look it's simple for me gator... the Rams have a dynamic but aging QB. They don't have long with Stafford.... every single week the guy is peeling himself off the turf. The Rams easily could have been set up nicely to play their nemesis Niners or host the NFC Championship game in SoFi against the Packers

And we lost because the strength of our team didn't push us over the top... that is frustrating. Time is ticking on Stafford .... and look at all these young QBs emerging its only going to get harder

I hear you, Speed.
But look at it from this perspective: As good as the Rams have performed this season the chances for them to win the title were slim. Yes, a win at Detroit maybe would have set us up for another meeting with the hatred ones . But they look formidable this season. I do not think we could beat them at SF when both teams are at full strength.

So enjoy the fantastic run we have had this season , the development of our youngsters, the rejuvenated McVay.
Look at the draft picks we will have, the cap space.

Stafford has 2-3 more good years if we can protect him well as we did in the second half of the season.
The Rams should have a great window for at least 2-3 years to win another SB.

Yes, there are some exiting young QBs in the league but we have one who very likely will go to the HOF some day.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Thought another day removed would help. BUT NOOO! I wake up to find..

Ramgator217January 16, 2024 01:15AM

I'm telling you

Speed_Kills99January 16, 2024 04:02AM

Re: I'm telling you

dodgerram78January 16, 2024 04:19AM

thanks dodger

Speed_Kills62January 16, 2024 04:31AM

Re: thanks dodger

dodgerram87January 16, 2024 04:40AM

Something that made me feel better about Stafford after the game....

Ramgator69January 16, 2024 05:47AM