Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Proud of our Rams!

January 14, 2024 10:41PM
Played their hearts out and came up just a point short on the road against a very good Lions team and a fired up entire city.
Stafford was an absolute warrior again, clearly being far from 100 percent physically. Same for Kyren.

You can make a case that our playcalling in the RZ was not good, you can make a case the D was absent all first half and you certainly can make a case that McVay once again wasted his TOs . But the Rams still could have won this hard fought playoff game on the road if they had gotten just one measly break at the end. Just one play away. And speaking of one play at the end there was a blatant holding or even PI against Puca with about 4 minutes left. Defender grabbed his jersey and did not let go for at least a second. It clearly messed up pucas route. IMHO he makes that catch without the infraction.

Defense played great the second half, holding them to just 3 points. If you told me before the game the Lions would score 24 points I would have taken it in a second. Morris made some fine adjustments at the half, too bad McVay did not call a good game inside the 10 yard line.

Looking ahead: Need a top notch CB, another edge rusher and at least one more big body upfront on the D.
On offense a game breaking WR would be a nice addition, Kupp seems to be declining.

Future looks bright. Good to be a Rams fan .

And lastly: Congrats to the Lions . They and their fans and the city of Detroit deserve to advance to the divisional round. I will be rooting for them and Goff the rest of the way . Hopefully they can elimnate the Niners.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Proud of our Rams!

dodgerram138January 14, 2024 10:41PM

Re: Proud of our Rams!

nantucketramfan54January 15, 2024 01:57AM