Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy for Goff

January 10, 2024 05:46AM
Look, the Rams are my team, but as an adult I have tempered my love for the game of football as it is more and more a business, the Rams left L.A. and found myself routing for a team in St. Louis??

Fast forward 15 years of bottom feeding and the return to L.A. and a couple superbowl appearances and September through January are much more fun with a competitive team to root for.

And the emergence of Puka and Kyren amd Turner and Young has been fun to have home grown guys like the old days... it felt a little dirty to win the superbowl renting a bunch of players.

All this to say, we got our championship. I was hoping to avoid playing the Lions in the wild card round, as only one team can win, and it would squash their great season if we knock them out. (Not assuming we will win).

Of course when all is said and done, I want our Rams to win and go deep into the playoffs or SB.

But if we're just going to beat the Lions and go on to lose in the next round I would have preferred the Lions to win. It's been a great season for our Rams and it's all gravy from here on out.

And a part of me wouldn't be that upset if Goff gets his revenge. McVay is a boy genius and all, but I don't love his complete disregard for loyalty if he can get the next shiny new toy. He almost did it to us, the fans, but his Amazon deal dried up. Had he left, we would have seen his true colors.

Again, you can disagree with me, but I'm just sharing my feelings as a fan.

Winning isn't everything. I just want a competitive team and be in the hunt each year.
If winning was everything, you can't be a Rams fan. As we went through many years in the 90's and 2000's where it was embarrassing. If the Rams hadn't won the superbowl in 99, the Rams, not the Bengals, would have been the losing-est team of the 90's.

It's just a game. May the best team win.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2024 05:48AM by kw13.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Happy for Goff

kw13151January 10, 2024 05:46AM

We Are Happy For Goff & Looking Forward To Kicking His Ass.

den-the-coach79January 10, 2024 05:55AM

Re: We Are Happy For Goff & Looking Forward To Kicking His Ass.

kw1356January 10, 2024 06:14AM

Goff's Tiny hands???

Ramsdude61January 10, 2024 06:26AM

He looks like a T Rex.. lol

sstrams37January 10, 2024 07:11AM

T-Rex! lol

Ramsdude52January 10, 2024 07:28AM

If we over-inflate..

sstrams58January 10, 2024 07:56AM

Re: Happy for Goff

Classicalwit57January 10, 2024 06:10AM

Re: Happy for Goff