Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams have been "in control" of every game since the bye IMO...

January 09, 2024 05:44PM
When I watch an NFL game or NHL game (GO LA KINGS!) I ask myself - which team is in control of this game? Sometimes one team is in control for the first half and the other team takes control in the 2nd half. Sometimes it's a back and forth game and neither team is "in control". But for the most part, in most NFL or NHL games, one team is clearly "in control" of the game.

From my standpoint the Rams have been "in control" of every game since the bye week. They had a few hiccups here and there, gave up a few big plays, but for the most part have controlled every game.

Even the Baltimore game. Rams "should have" won that game because for the most part they were "in control". They gave up a couple long passes that Balt scored on, and got killed by a punt return in OT. A painful game to lose because I felt like the Rams very much controlled it.

I have no reason to believe the Rams can't be "in control" of this upcoming game at Detroit since they have done it 8 weeks in a row now.

I would not feel the same if we were playing in Dallas this week based on how they humiliated us last time. But let's just take it one game at a time.

ps - the 49ers controlled the game in the first half on Sunday. The Rams in the second half...when it really mattered.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have been "in control" of every game since the bye IMO...

Valley-Ram198January 09, 2024 05:44PM

Re: Rams have been "in control" of every game since the bye IMO...

21Dog67January 10, 2024 06:02AM

At least I can watch a knick game without vomiting these days

Hazlet Hacksaw52January 10, 2024 07:38AM