Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just re-watched the Saints game…

January 09, 2024 07:54AM
A few things I hadn’t really noticed the first time…

I tend to watch OL play when Rams are on offense, but I focus on Avila, Dotson, and AJ most heavily. Not worried about Hav. But this time I focused heavily on watching Shelton. Guess what? He had a very good game! He was often seen throwing helpful blocks at the second level for Kyren.

Yeah, Kyren is a beast, but this whole OL is giving him spaces to exploit. What a beautiful synergy matchup.

Stafford has an uncanny ability for perfect placement of many of his passes. Some are just jaw dropping. We are fortunate to have him as our starting quarterback, no question.

Puka is just a natural. It’s amazing what he’s been able to accomplish in his rookie year.

If Kupp can stay healthy, this Rams offense is going to be elite. Think about it. Stafford throwing to Kupp, Puka, Robinson, Higbee, and Kyren. Then opponents have to worry about the Ram running game with this newfound monster in Kyren. Almost doesn’t seem fair, huh?

McVay has simply got to find a way to increase targets for Davis Allen. This kid could be a star if given sufficient opportunities.

That Lake kid can play. I feel very comfortable with Lake on the field anymore.

Rams had held the Saints to seven points deep into the fourth quarter. Pretty impressive.

Won’t be missing those Havrisik misses, that’s for sure.

The Rams recent tendency to let downtrodden opponents back in the game late in the fourth quarter is troubling. That will not work well in the playoffs.

Thoughts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2024 07:57AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just re-watched the Saints game…

Rams43166January 09, 2024 07:54AM

Re: Just re-watched the Saints game…

ramBRO72January 09, 2024 08:56AM