Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Character matters. Nacua exemplifies it.

January 08, 2024 01:50AM
I think what gets lost sometimes is that regardless of the endeavor, character matters.

The Rams seem to prefer the character guy over the uber-athlete who has a bit less maturity and has some obvious flaws in his temperament. Nacua is only the latest Ram with the highest character to become an instant star and yet remain humble.

Not to say that the Rams are looking for angels in disguise. But, when you hear Les talk about guys he drafted, character always seems to be a contributing factor and sometimes the deciding factor.

I think about Turner as well. My son bumped into Turner's uncle and got to talking about the young man. And his uncle said that his nephew had always been a terrific, high character kid who never changes with success. He's always pleasant, steady, and the hardest worker in the room.

Sometimes I wonder if in the end, the difference between a really good team that can get wobbly at all the wrong times, versus a team with slightly less talent but always rises to meet the challenge, isn't character.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

great story here about Puka, the record and the game....

Rampage2K-255January 07, 2024 07:21PM

Character matters. Nacua exemplifies it.

RockRam59January 08, 2024 01:50AM

The guy is always smiling, very happy to be there and most of all...

Ramgator54January 08, 2024 01:52AM