Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tutu Question

January 02, 2024 03:21PM
CarolinaRam
Since our ST are so bad and we get ZERO in punt returns. Why don’t they put TuTu back there? Is it ball security? You would think with his speed, we would get some returns.

I think Tutu has the speed but lacks the "elusiveness" needed to be a good returner. I also don't think he could take too many big hits either. IMO, getting smacked on a return is a lot rougher than getting hit as a WR. The entire kicking team is out to get you! lol

I have been impressed with Tutu last year and some this year too. I think Tutu is much better suited to be a WR than a returner. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tutu Question

CarolinaRam297January 02, 2024 02:59PM

alyoshamucci115January 02, 2024 03:09PM

Ramsdude96January 02, 2024 03:21PM

Didn't Tutu get his first injury on either a punt or KO return?

NewMexicoRam71January 02, 2024 03:51PM

down with 6 seconds on the clock maybe

joram83January 03, 2024 02:09AM