Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Rams clinch playoff berth with Seahawks loss to Steelers

December 31, 2023 02:56PM
I love how the plane waited to take off from N.J. until after the Shehags game ended! beer cheer smiley

Rams clinch playoff berth with Seahawks loss to Steelers

By
Myles Simmons

Published December 31, 2023 07:32 PM

The Rams are officially in the 2023 postseason.

After defeating the Giants on Sunday, Los Angeles clinched its playoff berth with Seattle’s loss to Pittsburgh in Week 17.

This is the fifth postseason appearance for the Rams in seven seasons under head coach Sean McVay.

The team has won the NFC West three times and earned a Wild Card berth three times. L.A. won Super Bowl LVI in 2021 and appeared in Super Bowl LIII in 2018.

The Rams will take on the 49ers in Week 18, with San Francisco having nothing to play for after the club clinched the No. 1 seed on Sunday.

Peter Schrager of NFL Media noted that the Rams’ team plane in Newark, N.J. was waiting to see the result of Pittsburgh-Seattle before taking off for Los Angeles. After a Steelers victory, that should be a long, happy flight back to the West Coast.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Rams clinch playoff berth with Seahawks loss to Steelers

Ramsdude132December 31, 2023 02:56PM

Re: Article: Rams clinch playoff berth with Seahawks loss to Steelers

chico n da rams44December 31, 2023 03:47PM