Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yup, you nailed it 43!

December 28, 2023 07:36AM
alyoshamucci
Echo ^^

Very well said Sir. thumbs up smiley

This has been a very enjoyable season to watch. Seeing the ups and downs, the growth and failures and the heros and zeros.

For me we have exceeded my expectations. This is a very likable team too. If we can keep a good nucleus of these guys together for a few years I can see us being very good team.

It looks like we hit on a few really good draft picks this year. If their growth continues on the rise, they will become GREAT draft picks! Kudos to Snead, McVay and the whole scouting team!

To top it off, the coaches have been phenomenal this year. Yeah, there have been some questionable calls and decisions but hey, it's never going to be 100% perfect, is it?

I said it before but I can't give enough kudos to Morris for getting his "kids" to buy into what he is selling. IMO, any coach can look good with a boat load of HOF'ers to work with but a great coach can do it with less...and he has. Kudos to Morris and his whole staff. Kudos to McVay for making changes on that staff too. It seems to be paying dividends.

How about giving a HUGE kudos to coach Yarber? 7 years with the Rams and quietly and consistently has had our WR's ready to play...and play well. IMO, Yarber isn't given enough credit for what he contributes and has accomplished.

It's been a fun season for me so far and guess what???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

About these 2023 Rams…

Rams43205December 28, 2023 06:58AM

you hit all the points 43

21Dog72December 28, 2023 07:07AM

Re: you hit all the points 43

alyoshamucci79December 28, 2023 07:21AM

Yup, you nailed it 43!

Ramsdude54December 28, 2023 07:36AM

That’s very flattering, indeed…

Rams4369December 28, 2023 07:25AM