Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did Goff win that game or the Staff?

December 27, 2023 12:40PM
stlramz
Ramsdude
den-the-coach
IMO, it will not make a difference as Havrisik for some reason has the coaching staff believing in him,.

The coaching staff might be the only ones "believing in him"! I don't think even Havrisik believes in himself! lol

This is the same "staff" that thought The Wolf gave us a better chance than Jared Goff to win a playoff game too so there is that! lol

Didn't said staff win said playoff game? Just saying . . . (and yes, I remember the wolf getting ground into the pavement and Goff coming in to save the day)

I was being facetious about the staff thinking The Wolf was an actual NFL level QB but since you asked, I would have to say, no, Goff won that game not the staff.

You answered your own question my friend! It was Goff who saved the day. beer cheer smiley

IMO, if we would've stuck with the staff's plan and the Wolf would've played the whole game, I am not really sure we would've won that "said game".

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams cut one and sign on to ps

CROMWELL21393December 26, 2023 09:43AM

Alex Matheson vs Carson Tinker at LS.

den-the-coach152December 26, 2023 10:42AM

Re: Alex Matheson vs Carson Tinker at LS.

Ramsdude96December 26, 2023 12:51PM

Re: Alex Matheson vs Carson Tinker at LS.

stlramz54December 27, 2023 11:45AM

Did Goff win that game or the Staff?

Ramsdude51December 27, 2023 12:40PM

ugh Hoping SJD and a Kicker

ferragamo7992December 26, 2023 01:00PM