Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks for the suggestion, I might do that going forward! lol

December 22, 2023 01:33PM
Rampage2K-
Ramsdude
Rampage2K-
why does this guy always use ESPN and screen shot of Seven A Smith for a video of CBS Sports segment? spin tounge smiley

fallowed by some bizarre videos after the segment is over lol3

Shocking! lol

I thought that was funny too 2k! I still enjoyed watching it though. beer cheer smiley

me too, I would just suggest changing your title on your thread to "CBS Sports beaksdown Rams win" ...and not use the same clickbait title thumbs up smiley

btw, what is with the weird videos after the 9 min mark? wtf?confused smiley

Click bait titles don't bother me that much. I care more about the content than the title but that's just me.

Although, the click bait titles usually work! Got you and me to click, didn't it? lol

Not sure about that last 9 minutes of the vid 2k. I actually stopped watching when the other segment ended.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2023 01:35PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: "Matthew Stafford was HIM tonight" - ESPN reacts to Rams beat Saints 30-22 to to improve to 8-7

Ramsdude199December 22, 2023 01:14PM

lol...how does this guy always use ESPN and Steven A Smith as clickbait

Rampage2K-68December 22, 2023 01:19PM

Clickbait on the internet??? lol

Ramsdude59December 22, 2023 01:23PM

Re: Clickbait on the internet??? lol

Rampage2K-65December 22, 2023 01:27PM

Thanks for the suggestion, I might do that going forward! lol

Ramsdude59December 22, 2023 01:33PM

Hahaha I love this remark

LesBaker77December 22, 2023 04:23PM