Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Matt Stafford a sneaky MVP candidate? Talks Bears vs. Browns, Christian McCaffrey | NFL | THE HERD

December 18, 2023 11:38AM
Matt Stafford a sneaky MVP candidate? Talks Bears vs. Browns, Christian McCaffrey | NFL | THE HERD

The Herd with Colin Cowherd

1.18M subscribers

Dec 18, 2023 #TheHerd #NFL #MatthewStafford
Mark Sanchez joins Colin Cowherd after an exciting Week 15 of football, and he brings his notes to break down the game between the Chicago Bears and the Cleveland Browns. He talks Joe Flacco's mindset ahead of the game, and the wild hail marry pass Justin Fields attempted to throw into the end zone to win the game for the Bears, only to have it bobbled and dropped by Darnell Mooney. He also talks the Dallas Cowboys and shares his thoughts on why they lost so badly to the Buffalo Bills, and provides context to the MVP race after Colin praises Christian McCaffrey and Brock Purdy. While the San Francisco 49ers are doing great, Sanchez points out another sneaky candidate in Matthew Stafford, who's led the Los Angeles Rams to some key wins late in the season, and could end up having a shot at the award.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Matt Stafford a sneaky MVP candidate? Talks Bears vs. Browns, Christian McCaffrey | NFL | THE HERD

Ramsdude94December 18, 2023 11:38AM