Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

About Kendrick...good question

December 18, 2023 06:21AM
L.A.Rams
With the emergence of Kyren Williams and Demarcus Robinson and the resurgence of Cooper Kupp and Matthew Stafford, the 2023 Rams offense is, in my opinion, better than the 2021 Rams offense. The most glaring weakness of the 2023 Rams is Derion Kendrick. I was flabbergasted that he made the roster this year after playing so poorly in 2022. Why has this guy not been waived? Why in the world is he still starting? The kicker is another obvious liability. If the Rams had addressed those positions, they might be in a position to make some noise in the playoffs. It seems a good possibility that those weaknesses will end up causing the Rams to miss the playoffs.

Do you think the only reason he is still here is because he is a "Morris Guy"? I think maybe Morris sees something in him that he likes and isn't willing to give up on him yet even though everyone else is! lol

Maybe he has pictures of Morris doing something he shouldn't and is blackmailing him??? Not sure what else it could be!

Kendricks sure isn't making the team on production and big plays!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

2023 offense better than 2021 offense

L.A.Rams129December 18, 2023 06:16AM

About Kendrick...good question

Ramsdude70December 18, 2023 06:21AM

Re: About Kendrick...good question

Ohiorams65December 18, 2023 06:36AM

Rams could really use a pass rush

ferragamo7946December 18, 2023 07:35AM