Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Jack Youngblood (The John Wayne of Football) NFL Legends

December 12, 2023 01:37PM
Jack Youngblood (The John Wayne of Football) NFL Legends

Face PC Gaming
41.6K subscribers

28,063 views Jan 13, 2018
Jack Youngblood was one tuff S.O.B, Legend has it he played in the 1979 playoffs with a fractured left fibula...yes a BROKEN LEG and played at a super high level...but it's not a camp fire story it's fact, the Rams beat the Cowboys then shutout the Bucks in the NFC title game only to loose in the Superbowl to the Steelers and to top that he played in the 1980 pro bowl with one leg basically that's just crazy...he made 7 straight pro bowls from 73-79 2 time NFC Defensive Player of the Year and many more awards ended up with 151.5 career sacks bottom line The John Wayne of football was that dude!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Jack Youngblood (The John Wayne of Football) NFL Legends

Ramsdude54December 12, 2023 01:37PM