Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Mr. Ram - Jack Youngblood Tribute

December 12, 2023 01:33PM
Jack Youngblood Tribute

Overlook Productions Inc. Mark Fauser
430 subscribers

42,835 views Sep 16, 2016
This is a tribute to Jack Youngblood my favorite football player of all time. He had a motor, had to go around larger obstacles to get to his objective, was a leader, and not even a broken leg would keep him down. I took my son Nick to see him get inducted into the Hall of Fame and when I had another son I named him Jack after you know who.

Jack Youngblood called me once on the phone and I was beyond excited and then we have e-mailed back and forth over the years periodically. He is genuine, kind and although I have been blessed to work with major movie stars there is something about seeing your childhood hero be so nice that I felt compelled to create this tribute video for him.

I would like to thank the NFL, the players, announcers, producers, crew, photographers, musicians, NFL Films and all of the many parts it takes to put all of these fun images, pieces and footage together. I do not own this and am simply a fan paying respect and hopefully educating new people on the excellent football player and high moral character guy that Jack Youngblood is. Hope you enjoy!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Mr. Ram - Jack Youngblood Tribute

Ramsdude56December 12, 2023 01:33PM