Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What will OBJ's roll be on Sunday?

December 08, 2023 06:53AM
Will the Ravens go out of their way to get him the ball against us? He's already talking smack. lol

Will OBJ be a "decoy" or a point of emphasis in their game plan?

I think OBJ will absolutely want the ball as much as possible and will play with some extra motivation against us and think Coach Harbaugh will try to make it happen.

I think we HAVE to control the Ravens run game first and foremost. If we can hold them under 100 yards our odds of winning will go up.

So, contain the run and double cover OBJ and I think we win this game. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2023 06:54AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What will OBJ's roll be on Sunday?

Ramsdude50December 08, 2023 06:53AM

Oh definitely.. OBJ will try to crush us..

sstrams46December 08, 2023 06:55AM