Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More than 4 is STUPID for NCAA ball!

December 04, 2023 04:21PM
It will make Regular Season games....BIG ones...irrelevant. You will start seeing more 1 and even TWO loss teams in the field. The Top Tier teams (Which is shrinking drastically thanks to the Transfer Portal, will no longer have to sweat a loss or even two. I have always been a HUUUUUUUUUUGE NCAA fan. I have been to countless Gator games in The Swamp. My Brother and I always talked about the awesome atmosphere. NOTHING beats it. But more n more, the change is glaring. Games are too expensive. The atmosphere is becoming NFL like. Big games are ALLLLLLLL about TV revenue. Crap almighty, now we have NIL??? And these PAID players are now opting out of Bowl games?? NCAA, more than ever is just a NFL Minor League.

I wish the NCAA would just hit a reset button. Bring back all the Conferences they have busted / effed up in the name of money. Bowl games.....Go back to a dozen or so. I remember when ALL of the games were exciting to watch. National Title games were better BEFORE the Playoffs. You could have 3-5 Bowl games that might lead to one National Champ. Ask the 1996 Gators.

In just 2-3 years, GREED has REEEEEEEEEEALLY screwed up a great thing.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NRR- College football playoffs are so lame....

Rampage2K-125December 04, 2023 12:13PM

Re: NRR- College football playoffs are so lame....

Ramkind88December 04, 2023 01:13PM

Well-fans didn't get "into it" all that well

waterfield51December 04, 2023 03:15PM

More than 4 is STUPID for NCAA ball!

Ramgator38December 04, 2023 04:21PM

agreed

Speed_Kills32December 04, 2023 04:30PM