Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Live @ SoFi. Tailgate

December 07, 2023 05:56AM

Ran smack dab into Kevin Demoff, COO of the Rams, at the tailgate.
Rampage's tailgate is the "must do" stop for me each time I'm at the HOUSE

The stadium keeps getting bigger everytime I go. I've taken to parking out on Manchester Blvd, and riding the bike over to the stadium. Avoid so many problems doing it this way. Allows me to ride right up to the VIP parking area. Some serious vehicles in that lot. Ha.

Fuller hits Foles, and John Johnson's interception / return was epic. Just now getting my voice back. Raheem deep into rotation with his unit. Seeing Reeder, Jolly, Murch, and others out there is testament to him doing more with less. Yea, the shell scheme can make me koo koo, but just how many times have we've seen the group tighten up and play big in the shadows of the goal line and make stops?

Also, the 2nd and 1 audible by Stafford when they went man coverage, and hitting Puka on the numbers for that long TD was all Matt. You don't get that wise in this game overnight. Superb work by QB1.

Breathtaking moments were abundant, but it has to be noted that the game was still in question when McVay called it, and Stafford executed.
2 & 20 - M.Stafford pass deep right to D.Robinson for 30 yards
Not to be outdone, the critical 15 yard pass to Robinson later in the game was the sealer. Browns knew it: Challenged it cuz it's game, set, match right there.

Robinson's been in the line up more than Tutu. I believe part of this trend is that Robinson is showing up as a blocker (Tutu is willing but it's, uh, a challenge for that kid to be that guy) and working hard at his craft during the week.

All in all, a great outing, and one that felt as if the Rams ought to have had this in the bag before halftime, but that's pro ball.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Live @ SoFi. Tailgate

leafnose243December 03, 2023 09:34AM

Browns fans have always been pretty cool from what I have seen.

Ramgator76December 03, 2023 09:40AM

So true Gator!

Ramsdude94December 03, 2023 10:15AM

Tampa is very friendly. But ironically, the closest I have ever come to trouble...

Ramgator57December 03, 2023 10:39AM

Re: Live @ SoFi. Tailgate Attachments

leafnose78December 07, 2023 05:56AM

Re: Live @ SoFi. Tailgate Attachments

leafnose75December 07, 2023 05:59AM

yes...that was Demoff.. Attachments

ramithard68December 07, 2023 11:55AM

Re: Live @ SoFi. Tailgate

stlramz78December 07, 2023 02:20PM