Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VID: Between The Horns - Run Game With Kyren Williams, Playoff Push, Rams-Browns Preview More

December 01, 2023 11:42AM
Between The Horns - Run Game With Kyren Williams, Playoff Push, Rams-Browns Preview More

Los Angeles Rams

118K subscribers

3,789 views Streamed live 21 hours ago #LosAngelesRams #LARams #Rams
On this episode of Between the Horns, J.B. Long, D'Marco Farr, and Maurice Jones-Drew come together to discuss the latest news around the Rams in Week 13. Together, they reflect on Sunday’s win over the Arizona Cardinals, break down Kyren Williams' return, dive into the current NFC playoff picture, and preview Sunday's 13 matchup against the Cleveland Browns.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

VID: Between The Horns - Run Game With Kyren Williams, Playoff Push, Rams-Browns Preview More

Ramsdude39December 01, 2023 11:42AM