Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 11 Cardinals...

November 28, 2023 02:58PM
That was really a nice afternoon for the family ... lol.

Bummer is that this is likely the last time we play Kyler without Marvin Harrison Jr. I know it's a ways away, but I can't help but think that since they have to keep him that they'll give him a real chance to succeed.

The Great

1) Our Scouting department for this draft. Whoever was the lead dog, and the guys that beat the table for these kids, they all need raises.

2) Dotson being PFFs #1 rated OG. Pay him and let's move forward.

3) KYREN. What an energy boost for the entire offense. I've been eating my shoes for some time because of him, but I'm running out of shoes.

4) Kobie Turner. Interior rookie having pass rush capacity?

5) Run blocking. Lord. They were missing Fotu, but it's still a big deal.

The Good

6) Protect Stafford, and we can have that arm for a couple more years.

7) Royce Freeman. Proving that a street FA with an O line can make an impact.

8) Higbee making some splash.

9) Fuller and JJ looking like they used to ... almost.

10) I like Des Johnson, he's making plays in a limited role every week. Happy first sack kiddo.

11) How many players do we have with a sack? Seems like a lot.

12) Happy first catch Davis Allen.

13) Witherspoon with the PBU.

14) Deep ball to Tutu. That's why we pay money to watch.

The Bad

15) Gotta make the kicks dude.

16) Gotta give THT lessons in consent. Past 5 yards means NO!

17) I hate playing against James Conner.

18) McBride is a dude, but we have to be better against the TE position.

College

19) Lots of good stuff for rivalry week. I'm trying to have more of a system this year. Watching non bowl eligible power 5 schools now leading up to champ weekend, then slowly switching over to group of 5 with some quintessential games mixed in heading toward Bowl season (which will be missing some stars because of how things are now) ... I've seen all but 4 power 5 schools and all but 21 Group of 5 schools, finally tracked that this year. I should get those numbers down the next few weeks.

20) For next year, RB and DT. I have 10 players Im thinking top 50 at RB. 4-5 top 20 DTs. Some true freaks at both positions.

21) I talked about OT on the "what position should we take" post if you want to see it.

22) Backup QB this year, should we look that way ... I really like Rattler and Pratt. Rattler would be my preference. DJ Uiagalelei is not out of the question either.

23) The TE, if I had to choose right now to take in the 5th, would be Jared Wiley of TCU. Theo Johnson would be next from PSU.

24) Championship weekend. Nix vs. Penix part 2, with playoffs on the line. Tons of talent.
Michigan with Iowa? Can McCarthy throw against that defense?
OKState can play, but Texas' defense is not to be trifled with.
Georgia Bama ... Milroe is riding a high and is most improved player in the country I'd say.
Louisville should take out FSU without J Travis ... but watching Johnny Wilson and Coleman should still be a delight, with a side note that I want Benson at RB in the 4th.

25) Also, is there anyone I absolutely need to see or that is being grossly undervalued? I have some late in the season bloomers at WR that have surprised.

Okay that'll do it for this week. I'll be in the upper decks at Sofi next week, so Ill try to get an analysis out as soon as possible but can't promise anything.

Questions and comments and additions welcome.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2023 03:07PM by alyoshamucci.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 11 Cardinals...

alyoshamucci303November 28, 2023 02:58PM

Re: Blinkscout Game 11 Cardinals...

David Deacon113November 29, 2023 04:29AM

Re: Blinkscout Game 11 Cardinals...

droopy79November 29, 2023 12:22PM