Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: honestly it comes across as being a hater

November 27, 2023 04:26AM
Lamar Jackson was not terrible... he wasn't tremendous... did he have multiple turnovers? He beat the Chargers in a close game just like every team does. The Chargers get paid to play. What are you going to say when Jackson lights the Rams up in two weeks? Jackson has won an NFL MVP, has thrown for 114TDs and only 43INTS and is 53-19 as a starter!! Stop it man jeeze

re Josh Allen has been getting killed about his TOs this year. And while it's true that some in the media ignored his TOs while making a big deal out of Staffords in that 2021 season... so what? Josh Allen is an amazing talent. He is a gunslinger... we have seen his type of QB over the years Farve, Stafford, yes Kurt friggin Warner!! They throw a ton of TDs and yes occasionally the bad int. He doesn't suck not even close. He is an elite QB PERIOD

No I don't remember last year's coronation of the Bills because they did not host last years AFCCG. I remember the year before when they lost a ridiculous shootout to the Mahomes lead Chiefs in the divisional round. A game where Allen was spectacular and only lost because of the great Mahomes.

There is no fanboy jockstrap worship... just be objective. Josh Allen is a beast turnovers and all and unfortunately for Buffalo, they may have missed their window here in the short term. However, they don't lose games because of Allen... its ridiculous and just comes off as hating IMO with all due respect sir

Classicalwit
What I don't like, Speed, is how some people don't want to criticize certain quarterbacks or discuss their flaws. I go after any QB when they play poorly. Lamar Jackson was terrible tonight against the Chargers, even the announcers were pointing it out albeit in an eggshell walk kind of way.

And, yes, if Mahomes plays a poor game, I will definitely point it out, whereas others will look for reasons elsewhere.

I'm not making things up, either. Warren Moon pointed out flaws in Mahomes' game.

And Josh Allen always finds a way to make huge blunders in big games. It seems like he's always losing big playoff games.

Remember last years coronation of the Bills when they hosted the AFCCG that really turned out to be another choke job in disguise?

People wanted to blame, coaches, the referees, even the people selling concessions, but not Josh Allen.

I can't get with the fanboy jockstrap worship game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2023 04:27AM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I Think It's Time To Start Questioning Josh Allen

Classicalwit353November 26, 2023 03:12PM

Re: I Think It's Time To Start Questioning Josh Allen

Great Bordeni131November 26, 2023 03:17PM

Classicalwit77November 26, 2023 03:24PM

21Dog90November 26, 2023 03:43PM

Classicalwit92November 26, 2023 04:56PM