Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm a McSnead fan but they let the organization down yesterday

November 06, 2023 08:27AM
The entire organization - front office, fans, and especially every player in that locker room. They expect the best from the players but when they needed to acquire a competent back up quarterback - they failed, misereably. Why did every poster on this board know Rypien wasn't up to the task and they didn't? I get it - they had a plan for a long term back up with Bennett. It didn't work - ok, that was september- move the f on. Instead they promote the 3rd string guy who probably wasn't going to make the team? You just need someone who gives you a chance to win a couple of games when a starter goes down. That's not a big ask. And this whole - 'he knows the offense thing' is a red herring. The one back up we've had in the last couple years who could actually do the job started his first game with a about 48 hours of prep. Mike Lafleur knows the offense - should he play?

Can you imagine how the players who were actually competing yesterday felt to have to take a beating for 60 minutes with that incompetent imposter bumbling around under center?

McSnead needs to make things right and bring someone else in. Will Stafford be back in 2 weeks - maybe. What we know for sure is that the team has no chance to win with Rypien.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm a McSnead fan but they let the organization down yesterday

promomasterj140November 06, 2023 08:27AM

If they don't sign a better QB this week, it will tell you all you need to know

Rampage2K-87November 06, 2023 08:35AM

Agreed

DaJudge75November 06, 2023 08:40AM

Re: Agreed

Rampage2K-67November 06, 2023 08:47AM

agreed, and ok with the decision

Stafford966November 06, 2023 08:50AM