Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My kingdom for a CJ Stroud

November 05, 2023 04:30PM
anybody see what that kid did today???

I hate to admit it, but Stafford is done... he's taken way too many hits over the years and it is clear we will always need a top notch back up if we continue to roll with him....and that still won't be enough....

I will always appreciate what he did for us in 2021 and he will always be a Ram legend for that amazing run he had in those playoff games and Super Bowl, but it is time to get young at QB and hope to god we find one in this years draft

as someone who never misses a game at Sofi, it is gonna suck this year, but it has for the last year and it is time to just develope our young players and hope we continue to move up the draft board....today was our "do or die" game and we couldnt count on Stafford to be there for it....even when hes been healtjhy this year, he hasn't exactly been anywhere near elite...

Sure he would have been a difference maker today vs team like Packers, but not vs the top teams....our OL simply isn't good enough to protect an aging QB who can't escape a rush.

Was highly disappointing day for our OL who couldn't even run block vs a bottome tier run defensebanghead

I'm one of the most optimistic fans on the board, but today was a turning point....it is time to start thinking about drafting the successor to Matthew and winning this year at this point won't do us any favors....

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My kingdom for a CJ Stroud

Rampage2K-253November 05, 2023 04:30PM

Stroud is Rookie of the year

The_Zone98November 05, 2023 04:39PM

Stroud was all along

Speed_Kills78November 05, 2023 06:44PM

Re: Stroud is Rookie of the year

Ridgewood Ram69November 05, 2023 06:46PM

Re: My kingdom for a CJ Stroud

ramBRO93November 05, 2023 04:53PM

Rams better focus on making the O line SOLID first or......

Ramgator60November 06, 2023 01:45AM

Re: My kingdom for a CJ Stroud

Rams4368November 06, 2023 03:34AM

And Stroud Received So Much Negativity Before the Draft.

den-the-coach61November 06, 2023 06:00AM

I Get Upset When People Don't Actually Watch These Guys Play.

den-the-coach55November 06, 2023 06:08AM