Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gonna say it now. Game is OVER with 2 min to go..........CLEAN HOUSE!!

November 05, 2023 11:29AM
Or let me say.....I could not care less if McVay and every Coach under him hits the road. SNEAD TOO! We all made fun of "Mr 8 and 8" Jeff Fisher but under his watch the Rams DRAFTED players for the FUTURE. Under Fisher, we got TG III, Goff, AD. McVay?? We did get Kupp. Other than that, we have BOUGHT our way. YES, it got us a Super Bowl. Something we ALL hold high. But now...Here we are. Starting ALLLLLLLLLLL over in the Cellar.

Oh, we can Draft Caleb. Just how long do any of you think he will REALLY last????? With minimal regard to the O line and maybe less to the running game?? And the SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME predictable plays called over n over n over again???? Also....Remember this...Caleb will NOT be facing Pac 12 Defenses.

The Defense......It consists of a 11-12 year A.D. and...........................................................................................................................who else????

WHEN we had a chance, we saw egotistical / SILLY Coaching by McVay. WHEN was the last time we saw the "Offensive Genius" Been a LONG time! He REFUSES to build and MAINTAIN a team to go to battle with the Niners. Wanna call me nuts?? OK FIRST...Tell me one Coach......JUST ONE.....who would think Rypien was a decent back up! Just HOW un prepared can we be??? EEEEESPECIALLY coming into a season with an old QB who needed elbow injections and was 2 for 2 with concussions in his last two starts on 2022?? THAT is TOTAL ineptitude by McVay and the Front Office! I was HOPING we'd be in a position to be relevant for a few years but instead, we are at square one.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gonna say it now. Game is OVER with 2 min to go..........CLEAN HOUSE!!

Ramgator106November 05, 2023 11:29AM

Re: Gonna say it now. Game is OVER with 2 min to go..........CLEAN HOUSE!!

Ramsrule199951November 05, 2023 11:37AM

If McVay decides to walk, I won't lose sleep. (nm)

BigGame8164November 05, 2023 11:43AM