Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here’s why Goff compared Amon-Ra St Brown to AD…

October 31, 2023 07:05AM
Here's why Jared Goff compared Amon-Ra St. Brown to Aaron Donald

[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Cameron DaSilva

Aaron Donald is a 6-foot-1, 280-pound defensive tackle who can toss aside even the biggest, strongest offensive linemen. Amon-Ra St. Brown is a 6-foot, 202-pound wide receiver who’s shifty, elusive and nearly impossible to cover one-on-one.

What do these two players have in common? They both played with Jared Goff, and they’re both two of the hardest workers the quarterback has ever seen.

In an interview with ESPN’s Eric Woodyard, Goff explained what makes Donald and St. Brown so similar. St. Brown reminds Goff of Donald with the way he’s always putting in work in the weight room and doing everything he can to get better.

“Certain guys are different. And I [Goff] want to make a comparison, but I don’t want it to sound crazy, but the way that he is [St. Brown], in the weight room and on the field are very similar in my experience with Aaron Donald,” Lions quarterback Jared Goff told ESPN. “Like, it is business, business, business. He [St. Brown] works harder than everybody.

“Aaron’s [Donald] the hardest worker I’ve ever been around and Saint’s [St. Brown] right there with him just with the amount of time they put in and how serious they take it when they’re on the field. It’s a lot of fun to play with a guy like that.”

Donald and St. Brown are nothing alike physically, but their work ethic is what puts them among the best at their respective positions. Goff would know better than most, having worked alongside both of them on the field and in the weight room.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here’s why Goff compared Amon-Ra St Brown to AD…

Rams4394October 31, 2023 07:05AM