Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some intriguing trade deadline suggestions by Malibu…

October 26, 2023 07:18AM
Here’s Malibu…

The Rams are 3-4 major upgrades away but we can make the playoffs with a couple nice acquisitions.

I would immediately go after Trent Brown PFFs highest rated LT this year. He is a FA and most likely not resigning with NE. Sure AJ Jackson is ok but he is not 6'8" tall and 380 lbs he becomes our Whit for the next 4 years. Won't cost much like a 5th I've heard since they have no leverage. This immediately helps the run game on the left side and gives Stafford a solid blindsided protector. #1 big upgrade.

Next I would go back after Burns they will have to franchise to keep him he will be seriously an unhappy camper if that happens.

But separate of him I love Denielle Hunter only 28 and leading the leagues in sacks with 9 and is a FA. Unfortunately Minny has done well of late so I'm not sure about him but will cost way less than Burns.

Then there is Bonito in Denver, Young or Sweat in Wash. or a cheap get Lawson from NY. #2 Big upgrade

To wait to the FA market is fine and saves draft picks but then we are competing with more teams.

Both would need to be signed long term.

In the short term we may help solve some of our biggest needs and at least we get the pieces we exactly need for the future.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some intriguing trade deadline suggestions by Malibu…

Rams43171October 26, 2023 07:18AM

Couple of things…

Rams4370October 26, 2023 07:24AM

Re: Some intriguing trade deadline suggestions by Malibu…

Rams4364October 26, 2023 07:26AM

Best trade equals none

Hazlet Hacksaw69October 26, 2023 07:38AM