Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think they stand pat unless injuries or very bad performances ie; Maher happen

October 26, 2023 05:55AM
They Rams already said they have no intentions of trading for anyone and we don't have much to "sell" either. Our top 3 Stafford, Kupp and AD seem to be going nowhere unless they want to go.

I don't see us buying anything. They made that pretty clear. So,IMO, No, the Rams will not be buyers regardless what happens in Dallas or any other game this year. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2023 05:57AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should Rams become buyers at NFL trade deadline if they beat Cowboys?

Rams4383October 26, 2023 05:50AM

I think they stand pat unless injuries or very bad performances ie; Maher happen

Ramsdude63October 26, 2023 05:55AM

Nope stay the course

Hazlet Hacksaw48October 26, 2023 07:02AM