Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HUUUGE HUUUUUUUUGE Football weekend for me!!

October 25, 2023 12:54PM
My Gators play Georgia....My Rams play Dallas......BOTH games are what made me fans of the Gators and Rams. When I was very small, OF COURSE, I did not pay close attention to the Gators but because the Florida / Georgia game was in Jacksonville, I recall hearing the Buzz. Being that I knew I lived in Florida, I rooted for the Gators. December 1976.....I will tell it AGAIN....Me, my Dad and Brother, put up our Christmas tree as we watched the Rams beat Dallas 14 to 12. Though a Dolphins fan at the time, age 9, I hated Dallas. My Brother made the comment about the Rams jerseys looking SO cool. Being that I looked up to him...I agreed! Dad caught me watching the game...I recall only three plays....Haden's run for a TD........The BIG 4th down stop late........And the Rams Punter taking a Safety to seal it. My Dad said......"You liked that, didn't you???" He saw my grin. A few days later, I got my first Rams shirt for Christmas. IT WAS ON!!!!

I give my Brother SO much credit. He also LOVED LOVED LOVED the Florida / Georgia week. THIS WEEK!!!!! I smell a VERY special weekend!! GOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAMS!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

HUUUGE HUUUUUUUUGE Football weekend for me!!

Ramgator120October 25, 2023 12:54PM

Not as big as mine....

JamesJM35October 25, 2023 01:43PM

Re: HUUUGE HUUUUUUUUGE Football weekend for me!!

BeachBoy40October 25, 2023 03:37PM