Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I might be wrong. Totally wrong! I just have a hard time blaming the youth of this team.

October 23, 2023 03:30AM
If we were losing games 38 to 13 and never in games, I might agree. Every player on the Roster is a Veteran of football and knows what it takes.....AND HAS SHOWN IT! The top two teams in the NFC....Niners and Eagles.....Our players went toe to toe with them. BOTH games, IMO, should have been won by the Rams. Game #1....If there was EVER a time to blame youth, it would be the very first game of the year in maybe THE toughest venue in the NFL. Instead, it turned out to be our best game of the year?? We are 3 and 4 but quite arguably could very well be 6 and 1 or even 7 and 0. IMO...MCVAY has to be smarter. He needs to not collapse after one set back and he needs to Coach the team better to prevent it. In EVERY one of our loses, each game had a set back that made the Rams fold like a tent after having good control..Well.....The ENTIRE Bengals game was the WTF game of the last 7 years.

I'm STILL trying to figure why we did not re sign Gay??? People say he was too expensive. Well...Just how costly has our new Economy Kicker been???

McVay needs to step up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I might be wrong. Totally wrong! I just have a hard time blaming the youth of this team.

Ramgator112October 23, 2023 03:30AM