Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Can I ask a question regarding Byron Young?

October 21, 2023 01:56AM
Somehow your intent was lost in translation. You're asking which is the better asset and Alyo answered based on value, no he wouldn't trade the cheaper, more controllable player with similar if not better production. But stats don't tell the whole story. For example, playing next to AD inflates the production of the other players who learn from him, are daily motivated by him, and are regularly singled up because of him.

The question as initially interpreted was asked and answered: no. But I feel you are asking straight up, who's the better player individually, as if they were both on the clock right now. That would be a more interesting conversation and one I'd personally like to see analyzed. Who plays the position correctly in their defense? Who misses tackles? Who gives up the edge? Who has the better pressure rate? Who supports better or finishes better on stunts? Who clogs plays with power better? Who translates power to speed better? Who has mastered the most rush moves? Who can get off blocks better? And who displays the grit to continue improving from year to year. Alyo has done the research I come here to read so I appreciate your question because I don't know the answer to that one.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can I ask a question regarding Byron Young?

JoeT13B332October 20, 2023 03:14PM

alyoshamucci133October 20, 2023 04:08PM

JoeT13B103October 20, 2023 04:37PM

Leoram50October 21, 2023 01:56AM

alyoshamucci52October 21, 2023 04:49AM

Two things (as if we needed a reminder)…

Rams4349October 21, 2023 03:11AM