Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Gator, a request...

October 20, 2023 02:22PM
Nice. You should link it!

KRams
"AND THEEEEEEEEEEN..........I see Stafford drop back. But just as he's about to throw and get CREAMED by a blitz, my vision catches Kupp. S.....O.....B!!! HE'S GOT A STEP AND BREAKING OPEN!!!!!! THEN...I see the pass is indeed headed to Kupp. I have said it 100 times on here. I went from sick, freezing and to stiff to move to jumping up and down so high, my ankles hurt from the impact. All I could get out was something like this......."COOO KU KU. KAAAA KAA......OMG!! OMG!!....Kuppppppp ppppppp..!!!!!!!! Wha????? At the game, that play lasted a solid minute, it seemed. I remember TRYING to grasp what happened as I saw Stafford HAULING A$$ down field. That clock was fading FAAAAST!!!!!! The snap of the kick.....I see the Buc with a HUUUUUGE jump and I got sick again (Did not know at the time just how off sides he was. From my vantage, I could not see how close it was to the upright. I just watched the Refs signal....."GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!"

Gator, I just finished reading your narrative from the Bucs v Rams game.

I have tried several times to envision what "COOO KU KU. KAAAA KAA......OMG!! OMG!!....Kuppppppp ppppppp..!!!!!!!!" sounds like, but I'm sure I'm not doing it justice.

Would it be too much to ask you for an audio recording? Thinking it would be great to have an audio file on my phone, and every time Cooper makes another OMG catch, I could just tap an icon on my screen and give Kupp the props he deserves.

Heck, maybe just pin a link to the top of this Forum, for all to enjoy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gator, a request...

KRams307October 20, 2023 11:50AM

I think you are asking for too much..

sstrams84October 20, 2023 02:19PM

Re: I think you are asking for too much..

KRams39October 21, 2023 03:45AM

I don't think those were actually pics of him..

sstrams38October 21, 2023 05:26AM

Re: I don't think those were actually pics of him..

KRams37October 21, 2023 06:33AM

Re: Gator, a request...

stlramz68October 20, 2023 02:22PM

LOLOLOLOL Funny you say!!

Ramgator67October 20, 2023 02:44PM

Re: LOLOLOLOL Funny you say!!

KRams46October 21, 2023 03:56AM

I REALLY wish my oldest Son could have been there.

Ramgator48October 20, 2023 02:48PM