Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anthony Richardson gone for the year. Curse of the running QB

October 18, 2023 12:11PM
Man, I will never get it.
This fascination with big running QBs. I don't CARE how big they are. If they run, they are gonna get hit...hard...by guys even bigger and stronger than they are. Think not? Ask Cam Newton; it doesn't get much bigger than him. And he had the you know what beaten out of him until his effectiveness led to a shortened career.

And, here we go again. Richardson got his shoulder injured and he's gone for the season. But, take away his running and his game wouldn't be the same.

No one seemed to think that tank-like Russell Wilson would be affected by running. Wrong. He's a shell of what he used to be because of the big hits he's taken and because most of his big plays came off of scrambling. Now he doesn't want to take those hits anymore, so he doesn't run, so he's not much of QB.

Josh Allen has lived a charmed life so far and might just be the exception to the rule. Time will tell.

I don't EVER want to see the Rams go that route, or they better have a back up QB that's just about as good as the starter.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anthony Richardson gone for the year. Curse of the running QB

RockRam243October 18, 2023 12:11PM

Re: Anthony Richardson gone for the year. Curse of the running QB

alyoshamucci85October 18, 2023 01:23PM

Re: Anthony Richardson gone for the year. Curse of the running QB

JoeT13B64October 18, 2023 01:37PM

How??? HOOOOWWWW did Scouts NOT see it coming????

Ramgator53October 18, 2023 03:07PM