Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: At some point I think we need to acknowledge the results of good coaching…

October 18, 2023 05:36AM
Okay, I will play.

I was concerned our special teams would become a dumpster fire. I'm actually very pleased with their overall performance and hope it continues.

The defensive adjustments have worked so far but are mostly band aids until the kids develop. The conservative approach has been the correct one and Morris has employed pressure strategically enough to avoid arial explosives. Running QB's have enjoyed success when plays are extended, but frankly, that happens to everyone. The hard part for Morris lies ahead as teams begin to exploit the weaknesses he's been able to mask to this point.

As for the offense, our promising OLine is still developing and about to tell us mostly what we need to know over the next two weeks. If they can consistently get removal in the running game against the Steelers and Cowboys, I will look forward to the playoffs. If the results of pounding the rock are too anemic, I will be looking forward to watching this team develop as I originally intended. I trust our skill positions. I trust McVay. Will McVay trust his OLine? Will they be worthy of the trust? That's what I'm waiting to see before assigning praise or blame.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

At some point I think we need to acknowledge the results of good coaching…

Rams43259October 17, 2023 08:07AM

They're a couple of plays away from being 4-2.

RockRam84October 17, 2023 12:15PM

BeachBoy61October 18, 2023 12:21AM

Leoram54October 18, 2023 05:36AM