Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Bring it on....

October 19, 2023 03:27PM
Really missed being at every home game.
Just couldn't work the numbers to be a season ticket holder, but when I do go, try to spring for decent seats, AND make sure to hit Rampage's serious "Gater" to make sure my pregame light it fully lit.
Mark's a superb host, and that entourage is unparcelled.

Dropped the coin and got the 50 yard line seats. Great view, but not quite the rabble I'm use to enjoying in the "regular folks" areas of the stadium

Witherspoon had a terrific day. His guy had a full step on him, but #44 played the ball and not the man on that first deep ball. Sweet.
Thoroughly enjoyed Dotson and Hav blocking for the longest run of the day. Dotson back blocking, Hav clearing out the entire territory.
Defense was creating pressures on the QB as the game went on.....That was a good sign....like to see that going forward.

Just before the half. The deep ball to Kupp was another of those "For the Love of the Game" plays. It was clear pre-snap that they intended to take a shot downfield, and Coop set it up with perfection. Told the kid, too, just before Stafford took the ball. I predicted it was going to Puka. Always happy to be wrong.

If the wallet holds up going into December I'll try and go back and get in another game. Browns, or Commanders (still not use the name change)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

back from Sofi....

Rampage2K-384October 16, 2023 11:22AM

Sitting in the corner where you do...

Valley-Ram90October 18, 2023 05:19PM

Re: Sitting in the corner where you do...

Rampage2K-128October 18, 2023 06:25PM

Re: Bring it on....

leafnose65October 19, 2023 03:27PM