Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sean McVay has child due “any day now,” won’t coach if wife goes into labor Sunday

October 13, 2023 11:10AM
Sean McVay has child due “any day now,” won’t coach if wife goes into labor Sunday
link

By
Josh Alper

Published October 13, 2023 03:09 PM

Rams head coach Sean McVay could be a last-minute scratch for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals.

During his Friday press conference, McVay said that his wife is due to give birth to their son “any day now” and that he will not be coaching if their first child arrives on a gameday.

“Really feel fortunate that it’s been a smooth pregnancy, my wife has been incredible and, so, it hasn’t quite hit me yet,” McVay said. “He’s active right now, it seems like he’s ready to come at any moment. What a blessing that will be.”

McVay did not discuss what the contingency plan will be in the event that he needs to be with his family, but defensive coordinator Raheem Morris does have head coaching experience.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude266October 13, 2023 11:10AM

Maybe we'll have a run game!

roman1870October 13, 2023 11:21AM

So Who Takes Over?

den-the-coach85October 13, 2023 11:27AM

Re: So Who Takes Over?

mtramfan58October 13, 2023 05:53PM