Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snead does a lot of Favors for people it seems

October 10, 2023 10:36AM
But no one does him any favors. I wonder why that is. Trades Ramsey for a broken-down TE and a 3rd, Trades Cam for a swap of picks several years down the road, Trades Jefferson for a swap of picks 2 years down the road, and we are not talking about day 2 picks here, it's always a 6th.

Yet when he makes trades, he has to empty our cupboards for the guy and the guy usually leaves OR we trade him for nothing a few years later.

He frustrates me, Surely Jefferson was worth a 6th by himself. he's not setting the league on fire but he's not horrible. too many times I hear, we wanted to give the player a fresh start and send him somewhere that he wanted to go or that could provide him with the best chance to be successful.

Would it not have been better to simply let him walk in free agency and pick up a 6th or 7th without losing any of our own picks in the process?

Only thing I can think of is the Rams intend to be very active in free agency and they know there will be no comp picks coming.

in any event, see ya Van, please learn to use your hands to catch with instead of your body, you have talent. just need better focus and fight for that ball.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Snead does a lot of Favors for people it seems

The_Zone159October 10, 2023 10:36AM

Re: Snead does a lot of Favors for people it seems

Rampage2K-70October 10, 2023 11:08AM